Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Love That We Had

 The Love is fading
That we created
Because you cant choose
Between Us and You

You hurt me once
You hurt me twice
When will it end,
This childish Fight

Is it me, Is it you
Or is it the girls that keep coming through?

My Love for you is surely fading
Because now I'm angry
At your senseless questions.

Its Hard for me
Its Hard for you
But that doesnt mean you can throw my heart away

I want to hit you
Maybe even kick you
But in the end
I'm still in Love With You.

3 comments:

  1. It is good that you are so open with your feelings. I'm happy that you have an outlet to express yourself. I don't know how things will turn out, but I hope they turn out in your favor because it sounds like you still have very strong feelings. Maybe he will see what he is missing and make a complete turnabout and give you the love you deserve. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! ^^ Thank you Very Much Traci. I hope this blossoms to a wonderful adventure...and wonderful venting place. Instead of Facebook. And Yes...I do have strong feelings for him still...More of him coming up soon I suppose.

    Love You ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as you need. This is YOUR space so you should always feel free to talk as much about whatever as you want. Talking about it helps. Even if you're not talking directly to someone, the fact that you are releasing it from your head/heart...that counts and it matters.

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete