Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Trip To San Diego: Part 1

Im having an ok experience with my boyfriend going to San Diego. (by the way=btw; im on my cell phone so im going to be typing like if I were to be txting. Bare with me :) lol) My boyfriend and I had our first actuall talk about what was going on. and it got me thinking and @ the same time, it got me sad. I understood what was going on and I understand what he was saying to me. However it did still bother me. He felt bad that he was changing me and thats why he acted the way he did. which I was sad about. He still loves me as a person but @ the same time he wanted me to be jus like him...and im not. Not naturally. On and on, it was a great talk and a great start to what we wanted to do in the future. Actually we decided to start over and get to know each other without changing one another. Cause Ultimately, only God can change us. He made us.

No comments:

Post a Comment